Robert Loeb and Company LLC has a proven methodology to identify, document and implement Best Practices within a firm and/or group of companies.
Goals and objectives of a Best Practices Program are:
- identify Best Practices and share within the organization;
- enhance knowledge of key associates by involvement in the program;
- add dollars directly to the bottom line via finding "low hanging fruit;"
- promote a culture of continuous improvement within the firm; and
- develop a company-wide resource/idea database.
Key characteristics of a Best Practices Program are:
- cost effective because internal staff work with consultant leader;
- fast implementation within single organization due to follow-up;
- rapid deployment within overall organization due to use of internal people;
- flexible program due to methodology being adopted depending on firmís needs; and
- proven methodology.